Summer Is On CASIN-O-LYMPICS
AGUA CALIENTE CASIN-O-LYMPICS
JULY 8 - JULY 31
WIN CASH, FREE PLAY AND PROMOTIONAL CHIP PRIZES!
TABLE GAMES DRAWINGS
RANCHO MIRAGE | JULY 29 | 6 PM - 9 PM
PALM SPRINGS | JULY 30 | 6 PM - 9 PM
CATHEDRAL CITY | JULY 31 | 2 PM - 5 PM
WIN UP TO $4,500 PROMOTIONAL CHIPS
TABLE GAMES HOT SEATS | 6 PM - 8:30 PM
One lucky winner every 30 minutes selected to participate in a fun game experience!
DOUBLE or TRIPLE your prize when you spin the Casin-O-Lympics prize wheel!
Agua Caliente Casinos
Thursday, July 15, 2021 - Saturday, July 17, 2021
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Palm Springs and Agua Caliente Cathedral City (referred to as, ACRM, ACPS & ACCC, respectively, in the promotional rules) otherwise referred to as Agua Caliente Casinos, will offer ACE Club Members the chance to win Cash and Promotional Chip Prizes during the Casin-O-Lympics Blackjack Tournament. Players will be notified of this promotion via monthly mailer, e-blast and property collateral and websites.
PROPERTY DATES AND TIMES:
- ACRM: Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 6pm – 9pm
- ACPS: Friday, July 16, 2021 from 6pm – 9pm
- ACCC: Saturday, July 17, 2021 from 2pm – 5pm
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Each participant will play one round of 13 Hands of Blackjack. At the conclusion of their round, the chip count that they accumulated during the 13 hands will be recorded by the Promotions Team. At the end of Round 1, the six (6) participants with the highest chip count will advance on to a Finals Round, for the chance to win Cash and Promotional Chip prizes.
- Registration will take place at the ACE Club on the day of the Tournament, beginning 2 hours prior to the start of the tournament.
- ACE Club members must pay $25 to enter.
- ACE Club members are limited to participating once during the tournament.
- Tournament Structure by Property:
- Round 1: Starts with 150 Players
- Heat #1: 6:00pm (5 tables of 6 players, 30 total)
- Heat #2: 6:30pm (5 tables of 6 players, 30 total)
- Heat #3: 7:00pm (5 tables of 6 players, 30 total)
- Heat #4: 7:30pm (5 tables of 6 players, 30 total)
- Heat #5: 8:00pm (5 tables of 6 players, 30 total)
- Finals: 8:30pm (1 table of 6 players – determined by the six (6) participants with the highest chip count after Round 1)
- Round 1: Starts with 150 Players
- Round 1: Starts with 120 Players
- Heat #1: 6:00pm (4 tables of 6 players, 24 total)
- Heat #2: 6:30pm (4 tables of 6 players, 24 total)
- Heat #3: 7:00pm (4 tables of 6 players, 24 total)
- Heat #4: 7:30pm (4 tables of 6 players, 24 total)
- Heat #5: 8:00pm (4 tables of 6 players, 24 total)
- Finals: 8:30pm (1 table of 6 players - determined by the six (6) participants with the highest chip count after Round 1)
- Round 1: Starts with 120 Players
- Round 1: Starts with 60 Players
- Heat #1: 2:00pm (2 tables of 6 players, 12 total)
- Heat #2: 2:30pm (2 tables of 6 players, 12 total)
- Heat #3: 3:00pm (2 tables of 6 players, 12 total)
- Heat #4: 3:30pm (2 tables of 6 players, 12 total)
- Heat #5: 4:00pm (2 tables of 6 players, 12 total)
- Finals: 4:30pm (1 table of 6 players - determined by the six (6) participants with the highest chip count after Round 1)
- Round 1: Starts with 60 Players
- Prize Structure:
- 1st Place: $2,500 CASH + Agua Caliente Summer Olympics Gold Medal
- 2nd Place: $1,000 CASH + Agua Caliente Summer Olympics Silver Medal
- 3rd Place: $750 CASH + Agua Caliente Summer Olympics Bronze Medal
- 4th Place: $500 Promotional Chips
- 5th Place: $500 Promotional Chips
- 6th Place: $500 Promotional Chips
- Top 6 Prize Pool – Total: $5,750 in Cash & Free Play Prizes Per Property
- $4,250 Cash
- $1,500 Promotional Chips
Total Prize Pool: $17,250
- The tournament will be located at Table Games, utilizing the following tables:
- ACRM BJ 801, BJ 802, BJ 803, BJ 805, BJ 806
- ACPS: BJ 101, BJ 102, BJ 103, BJ 104
- ACCC: BJ 104 and BJ 105
All tables used in the tournament will be tagged with a tournament table number. Tables used for the tournament will utilize Tournament Chips. All Tournament Chip Inventories will be equal for all Tournament tables and verified prior to the beginning of any tournament play and reconciled at the end of each round’s play by the Table Games Floor Supervisor or above for the purpose of reconciling the inventory and identifying any foreign tournament chips, as well as any missing chips. Any discrepancy shall be reported to the Commission Agent’s office.
- The tournament will consist of one (1) Round and a Final Round. There will be 13 hands per Round. The number of players per table will be a maximum of six (6) participants.
- Each player will receive $10,000.00 in Tournament chips before the beginning of each Round of play. The chip denominations will be explained to the players: Blue - $100, White - $500, Yellow - $1,000, and Red - $5,000. In addition, there will be a $25,000 grey chip which will be issued to the players to replace the number of accumulated lower denomination chips that are equal to $25,000. All chip counts from previous Rounds cannot be used for future Rounds and are void after their respective Rounds.
- Players are required to bet in sequence, starting from the current Seat 1 as indicated by the Action Button and rotating clockwise after each hand. Once a bet is placed, it cannot be changed. All chips must remain on the Blackjack table and in clear view at all times.
- Thirteen (13) hands will be dealt in each Round of play with the number of hands played so far in the Round posted at each table with a countdown after the 12th hand. The dealer will advance the sign at the conclusion of each hand.
- A player is eliminated from the Round if they lose all of their chips before the conclusion of the Round.
- At no point during the tournament may any player re-buy back into the tournament.
- In the event of a tie, a secret bet tie playoff format will determine the winner. If the final two or more players lose all remaining tournament chips in their final bet of the 13th hand, the players would be deemed tied. The players will start fresh with $5,000 each in tournament chips to use for a secret bet. After a supervisor verifies the amount written is within the posted table limits and is not more than the amount of chips the player has in front of them, the secret bet is placed face down on the betting circle. The secret bets will be revealed after the hand is over. This keeps any player from gaining an advantage due to betting sequence.
- Table limits are: $100 minimum and $25,000 maximum which shall be posted at the table. Players must place at least a minimum bet on each hand.
- All Blackjacks during tournament play pay 2 to 1.
- For the tournament, Surrender is not allowed. Insurance will not be offered. No even money.
- For the tournament, Players may double-down on any first two (2) cards and may double-down for less. Players may double-down after splitting.
- For the tournament, Players may split any cards of equal value up to four (4) hands except for Aces which will receive one (1) card for each Ace.
- There will be a twenty (20) second time limit for placing bets and making a decision on a hand. If the player exceeds the twenty (20) second time limit, the minimum bet will be placed by the dealer, who will monitor time on a second-hand watch.
- In the event of any misdeals by the dealer, the ACBCI Table Games Internal Controls will apply, and a Floor Supervisor or above will be notified by the dealer before taking any action:
- If a player does not receive any cards, the hand will be declared a misdeal by a Floor Supervisor or above.
- If a dealer’s blackjack goes undetected, the hand will play except the dealer will push back additional bets on doubles or splits.
- Players are required to give hand signals with no verbal cues. If a dealer hits a player who did not ask to be hit, the card will be burned and will not play; the next player will receive the next card.
- If a player misses being hit, all other players will complete acting on their hand and the player who missed being hit will receive action on his/her hand prior to the dealer acting on his hand.
- If the Action Button is out of position and a hand is dealt, the hand will be declared a misdeal by a Floor Supervisor or above.
- In the event of a tie for 1st Place in the Final Round, a sudden death playoff of five hands will be played, in which the same minimum and maximums will apply.
- Upon Confirmation of winning, winners will be escorted to the event registration table to receive the appropriate prize. Two Marketing representatives or above will verify each Winner’s ID and ACE Club Card before prizes are issued. A Special Events Supervisor or above will require the winner to sign the Winner’s Log before issuing a Non-Negotiable Chip Prizes Comp Voucher to the ACE Players Club member’s account. Once the voucher has printed the Special Events Supervisor or above will sign the voucher and instruct the winner to present the voucher to the Cashier’s Cage to receive their prize in Non-Negotiable Chips.
- Marketing may adjust the tournament based upon the total number of participants registered. This includes adjustments to scheduled heat times, number of participants per table, in order to have the maximum six (6) person Finals.
- For any Marketing adjustments made to tournament ACGC surveillance department must be notified.
- For our guests that may be running late for their session, we will allow a three-hand period for them to arrive. The dealer will deal the table minimum of $100 and there will be no action on the hand (hit, split or double down). This proceeds for 3 hands. If the guest still has not arrived, they will forfeit their chance to win the round and the dealer will take the remaining chips.
- During tournament play, no smoking will be allowed in the tournament area.
- During tournament play, participants are not allowed to talk/communicate with spectators while playing.
- Management reserves the right to eliminate a participant for not following the rules or displaying inappropriate behavior toward other guests and/or team members.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's ACE Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, if applicable. The Winners Log and Winner's Release Forms give approval to Agua Caliente Casinos, and its agencies the rights to use the winner's name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the Agua Caliente Casinos and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate. (Except for Poker)
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for guest disputes. Any disputes must be made before next round begins.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be an ACE Players Club member to participate.
- Non-Negotiable Chip prize winners may choose Free Play in lieu of Non-Negotiable Chips. Cash Winners may choose Non-Negotiable Chips or Free Play in lieu of Cash Prizes.
- All cash prizes will be paid at the main cash cage.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $100 and under – Expires 24 hours
- $101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days
- $5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within Agua Caliente Casinos.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.
- A copy of the Promotion Rules must be available for the public during the duration of the tournament. The rules may be available via rules, poster, rules rack car/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the Blackjack tournament.